Madison County Jail, Madison Nebraska, will resume inmate visitation Friday June 12, 2020
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Face masks are preferred for those entering the facility from the outside
- Visitor’s temperature will be taken before entering the facility
- No one is allowed who feels sick or has an symptoms of illness
- Inmates in segregation will not be allowed to have visits
- Inmates on two-week quarantine will not be allowed visits until the two weeks have expired
- No visitors under the age of 18 will be allowed at this time.
These guidelines will be strictly enforced.