Kevin W Bohler
902 S 16th St #2, Norfolk, NE 68701
W/M 6’01” 180 lbs Brown Hair Brown Eyes
Obstructing Court Order
Madison County Jail, Madison Nebraska, will resume inmate visitation Friday June 12, 2020
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Face masks are preferred for those entering the facility from the outside
- Visitor’s temperature will be taken before entering the facility
- No one is allowed who feels sick or has an symptoms of illness
- Inmates in segregation will not be allowed to have visits
- Inmates on two-week quarantine will not be allowed visits until the two weeks have expired
- No visitors under the age of 18 will be allowed at this time.
These guidelines will be strictly enforced.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Department is presently taking applications to establish an eligibility list for the position of Deputy Sheriff (Road Patrol /Corrections Deputy) which currently two open positions exist. Nebraska Law Enforcement Certification is not required, however to be completed within the first year of employment.
Qualifications will include:
FraudSupport.org is a program created by the Cybercrime Support Network to provide assistance to both individual and small business cybercrime victims. FraudSupport.org will lead cybercrime victims through the Report, Recover and Reinforce process after an incident occurs.Continue reading →