MADISON COUNTY SHERIFF
The Madison County Sheriff’s Department is presently taking applications to establish an eligibility list for the positions of full and part-time Correctional Facility Door Control Operator and for a full-time dispatch position.
- Minimum age of 19 years at time of hire.
- Hearing must be normal in frequencies of normal voice range.
- Must be able to complete and retain all necessary certifications, including but not limited to physical training in self-defense.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude and must not have demonstrated a disregard of the law to such an extent that usefulness as A Sheriff’s Office employee would be impaired.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Must have a workable knowledge of computers and data entry.
- Must be willing to work on short notice and to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Madison County Sheriff’s Department
Madison, Ne 68748
Attn: S. Habrock
Applications must be received or postmarked no later than midnight, August 31, 2019
The Madison County Sheriff’s Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer