Madison County Nebraska Sheriff’s Department is presently taking applications to establish an eligibility list for the positions of Full and Part-time Correctional Facility Door Control Operator and for a full-time Dispatch Position.
Qualifications will include:
- Minimum age of 19 years at the time of hire.
- Hearing must be normal in frequencies of normal voice range.
- Must be able to complete and retain all necessary certifications, including but not limited to physical training in self-defense.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude and must not have demonstrated a disregard of the law to such an extent that usefulness as a Sheriff’s Office employee would be impaired.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a workable knowledge of computers and data entry.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Applications may be made on-line at www.madisoncountysherif.com or call 402-454-2110 to request an application.
Applications may be sent to:
Madison County Sheriff’ Department
PO Box 209
Madison NE 68748
Applications must be received or postmarked no later than Midnight on April 20, 2020.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.