The Madison County Sheriff’s Dept. is presently taking applications for the position of Corrections Officer for which we currently have an open position(s).
Qualifications will include:
1. Minimum age of 21 years at the time of appointment.
2. Physical requirements include weight proportioned to height; vision 20/100 uncorrected, corrected to 20/20; normal depth perception; no color blindness; hearing must be normal in frequencies of normal voice range; successful completion of a physical examination by a physician designated by the Commission.
3. High School graduate or have completed an equivalent course of education.
4. Must not have been convicted of a felony or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude and must not have demonstrated a disregard of the law to such an extent that usefulness as a Corrections Officer would be impaired.
5. Possession of a valid driver’s license at the time of appointment.
Starting salary is $34,320.00 per year. Currently, the maximum salary is $49,171.20 per year after five years.
Send requests for Applications to:
Madison County Sheriff
P.O. Box 209
Madison, NE 68748
Or call 402-454-3311 ext 152 to request an application, or go to:
Applications must be received or postmarked no later than midnight August 13, 2018.
Equal Opportunity Employer