The Madison County Sheriff’s Department is presently taking applications for a full time Dispatcher/Door controller position.
Qualifications will include:
- Minimum age of 19 years at time of appointment
- High School graduate
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude and must not have demonstrated a disregard of the law to such an extent that usefulness as a Sheriff’s Office Employee would be impaired.
- Possess a valid driver’s license at time of appointment
- Must have keyboard experience and be capable of typing 25 wpm minimum without error.
- Must be able to complete and retain all necessary certifications, including but not limited to Emergency Medical Dispatching, CPR and Criminal Justice Information System training.
- Must be available to work all shifts including nights, holidays and weekends.
Applications are due by: February 18th, 2015
Applications may be filled out on line (preferred) at
Written applications may be downloaded from
To request an application by phone call: 402-454-2110
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Post expires at 11:59pm on Wednesday February 18th, 2015